Name: Irma Pane
Birthplace: Bandung, Indonesia
Education : SMA (high school),
Classic voice/technique, RRI (Radio Republic Indonesia)
Profession: lead vocalist
Parents: Maj.Gen.TNI Timoer Pane and Nurlina Lubis
- Finalist: Best Pop Singer of Jakarta Festival (1978)
- Kartika Plaza Hotel (solo) and Indonesia Television/Radio (TVRI) (1979-1994)
- Sahid Jaya Hotel (vocal group) (1979-1980)
- President Hotel, Nusantara Building, Skygarden supperclub (home band) (1980)
- Hotel Indonesia, Nirwana Supperclub (home band) (1980)
- Christmas & New Year's tour to East Timor (1980)
- Mandarin Hotel with my own band the Blue Notes (1981-1982)
- Sahid Jaya Hotel, with the Blue Notes (1982-1983)
- Tour to Pontianak, Indonesia (1983)
- Tour to North Sumatra and Medan, Indonesia (1983)
- Kartika Chandra Nusa Indah Supperclub (home band) (1983-1984)
- TVRI contract for several TV programs (1985)
- Asia tour: Singapore (Raffles, Shangri-la), Kuala Lumpur, Bangkok, and Hong Kong
(March 1986 and September 1986)
- Tour to Kalimantan with Golkar (3 months in 1986)
- Nyonya Meneer Ltd. two-year contract (1986-1987)
- Borobudur Hotel, performance at the opening of the 42th United Nations
Conference in Jakarta (1987)
- Tour to Irian Jaya (1987)
- Asri Restaurant (1987-1988)
- Performance with Broery Pesulima for Minister Sudomo on the opening of the golf tournament in Ancol (Jakarta) (1988)
- Kartika Plaza Hotel and Asri Restaurant (1989-1990)
- Horizon Hotel in Ancol (Karisma Band) in Jakarta (1990)
- Cheers Jakarta (solo) (1991)
- Grand Hyatt Hotel (solo) (1992)
- Borobudur Hotel (home band) (1992-1993)
- Topaz Club in Jakarta with the Fireball Band (1992-1993)
- President Hotel, Nusantara Building, Skygarden supperclub with the
Skyryders (home band) (1994)
- Sahid Jaya Hotel BES Trio (1994)
- TVRI: Participated in several live TV programs; performed a minimum of
twice per month (1994)
- Performance at the Hilton Convention Center with
- Several tours for the state oil company, Pertamina (1995)
- Moved to Potomac, Maryland, in the USA (January 1996)
- Recorded Haruskah (3rd album) in Jakarta,
final mixing in Rockville Md USA ( Omega
Studio's) (June/July 1996)
- Independence Day performance at the Indonesian Embassy in Washington, DC
(17 August 1996)
- Christmas performance at the Indonesian Embassy in Washington, DC (15 December 1996)
- Many local performances with local bands (1997)
- Irma's cover song " Haruskah " is chosen by World Wide Recordings Vancouver, Canada for their compilation CD, together with 15 world wide artists. (
July 1998 )
- Radio interview, one hour special, for " The Voice of America "
(September 1998, will be broadcasted to Asia in September).
- Touring with "Harmony Band " in the Washington D.C. area.
( 2000 - current ).
- Betawi Grill Restaurant - Every Saturday
Night, Solo with Pianist ( Tommy S.) ( February &
- Valentine's Weekend - Febr. 16th 2002 with
- Spring Break Party - April 6th 2002 (Betawi
Grill Restaurant) with Harmony Band.
- 22 May 2002 : 1 Hour Life Interview
Relayed by The Voice of America "
With Radio Sonora FM 100,9 in
Jakarta Indonesia. Topics: Indonesian
Music In America and abroad. Interview will be
on air life at 09:00 a.m.
- Memorial Weekend Party - May 25th 2002 (
Betawi Grill Restaurant) with Harmony Band.
- Bazaar at the Indonesian Embassy August
11th, performing with Harmony Band.
- Show at the Pasar Malam Indonesia, Sept
- New Year Eve Party in Hong Kong, December 31th, 2002
- Restaurant " Sarinah "
Alexandria - 2004
- Restaurant " Sabang " Wheaton - 2004
- Valentines Party at Sabang Indonesian
Restaurant in Wheaton, February 14th, 2004
Own a Legend|
Discover our Collections, featuring Hetty Koes Endang,
Koes Plus, Iwan Fals and others!
What's That Song?
Got a tune stuck in your head from a commercial, TV show, or film?
Don't lose sleep -- find out who sings it.
More Sales & Specials...